Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Peer Critique


In my opinion Angela provides the most thoughtful and informing blogs we have seen this year. When I come to class I am always interested to see what she has come up with for that day.Through her writing she is  always able to tie her topic into he own life experiences which I personally love. All of her work is well thought out and well researched. Over the year I was personally able to learn so much about her just through her writings and I have thoroughly enjoyed it and i'm not just saying that because we sit next to each other.

Angela, through he blog openly expresses her love for music, which I can appreciate because I am a music lover myself.It has been really interesting to learn about some of her favorite genres and artist. A post of hers that I found to be particularly interesting was her post about the band Rammstein. I liked it because I had never heard of them before and they seem to be international superstars. That is what I love about her blog too i'm always learning something she leaves no stone upturned in any of her blogs.


Another reason why I love her blogs is because it is easy to understand, her blogs are not too wordy.Her layout flows well and her structure is always on point. Will reading I can see her creativity it definitely does not go unnoticed. Her ability to think critically is also obvious, she usually gives me a perspective on things I would have never thought of. All in all I think she does a great job and I also think she should continue blogging even out of class because she is just naturally talented in writing.

Side Note: Along with being a great writer Angela is also a great director/editor I think she has a bright future ahead of her.I have provided some links to show off some of her work because she deserves it.
Totally Obsessed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfBGuqBQM7U
Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDT0hOf-SPQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment